Wednesday, December 19, 2007

THE FEELING OF SATISFACTION.......!!!!!!

i had this feeling of being a failure when it comes to my love life!!!after what ive gone thru, its shattering me inside everytime i think about it....how can fate be cruel at times.... but im glad things happened...coz now ive found my one true love....

i donno why i feel this way.... i have a partner that loves me very much and i love him too a lot... but why do i have this feeling of uncertainty... maybe because of the fact that everything about us now is for real....maybe im juz nervous coz no more playing around!!! his my fiance now... and im happy having him.... i know his family... ive spent time with them and vise versa... my friends are not shock to hear that soon we will be getting married... they all look forwart to it...
we still have a lot to accomplish but one by one things will be in its right place and in the right time ill be walking towards the altar to confirm our vows....


Yearz together will finally be concludedand another book will be written... in time ill reveal the details here..... ABANGAN.........hehe

No comments: